Mar 24, 2012

Cold Sand in Sleeping Bags

 So summer came early!! We got a whole week of 20-30 degree weather it was insane. Now it's back to being normal March weather, 10-15ish. Didn't stop me from running around in the park all night last night with helium balloons. Helium balloons that M sent me for Valentine's Day that I decided to save and only let go (ok I inhaled them ... like a 5 year old) on a special night. Grrreat choice.
Anyways - brown dress from Meg, mauve wedges, camel flowy sweater, brown felt hat, Besty Johnson hobo bag, turquoise pendant
 Same deal with different dress, blue tie-dye silk dress from Value Village.
 LOOK AT THE SUN! It came into my room :) Yayy, so awesome.
 I tried but I don't think mint green skinnies are my thing. We'll save them for skinnier bitches ... aka KP can have them.
 Summer school outfit! Dicked around the quad like this, soooo comfy! Black t-shirt, silky cargo's from Old Navy, grey Toms, gold and turquoise multi-strand necklace (Ardene), Michael Kors bag.
Felt hat and turquoise pendant. Summer accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment