I made it a mission of mine to become legit in the kitchen. Which is dreaming pretty damn big seeing as a couple months ago I couldn't defrost a bagel without catching something on fire.
But I've decided this is the yummiest thing I've made lately!
Tilapia pan-seared in coconut oil with fried limes and jalapeno stuffed olives, garnished with fresh coriander and pepper.
Other successful recipes of mine have been:
- Butternut squash and broccoli all chopped up and sauteed with pine nuts with a bit of goat cheese sprinkled on top.
- Homemade baba ganoush: BBQ'd eggplant, blended with 5 cloves of garlic (yeah it burns!), cumin, paprika, onion, sesame seeds, parsley and olive oil. Served hot with fresh celery! Noms.
- Spaghetti zucchini: Literally zucchini chopped up in the shape of spaghetti noodles, dried out for a few hours then sauteed, served with fresh tomato sauce, black olives and extra smelly old parmesan.
- Cucumber, tomato and celery salad with chopped strawberries, walnut and goat cheese and a basic balsamic vinegar and olive oil dressing.
- An egg over easy with sliced avocado and vegemite on a piece of toast (yep I can successfully toast bread now!)