Jun 9, 2010

Alphabet Soup

What ever happened to literature. Not that I'll pretend I have the greatest taste in books but I do love words and getting lost in them.
So here are my favourite books (this week):
The Red Tent, Anita Diamant
Summer Sisters, Judy Blume
The Vagina Monologues, Eve Ensler
The Rules of Attraction, Bret Easton Ellis
Less Than Zero, Bret Easton Ellis
The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky
Eat, Pray, Love, Elizabeth Gilbert
Good Morning Midnight, Jean Rhys
The Catcher In The Rye, J. D. Salinger
Shantaram, Gregory David Roberts
Go Ask Alice, Anonymous
The Guide To Getting It On, 6th Edition
A Million Little Pieces, James Frey
My Friend Leonard, James Frey
Beautiful Boy, David Sheff
Portnoy's Complaint, Philip Roth
The Colour Purple, Alice Walker
The Bluest Eye, Toni Morrison
The Yellow Wallpaper, Charlotte Perkins Gilman
Little Miss Strange, Joanna Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment