Jun 24, 2010

Conformity is the Opiate of the Masses


I hate the fact that everybody expects you to do what "normal people" would do in a certain situation. If you do it, then you are judged for conforming, and if you don't do it then you're judged for rebelling and they all wonder what's wrong with you. It's so exhausting constantly having to defend what you're doing and what you're not doing, so I'm saying fuck it.
I'm done with trying to explain myself, and be sensitive to the status quo and understand other people's side of things. I just really don't care to anymore.
New goal: Do things for you and only you. Love everyone but fuck their opinions. <3

Outfit: American Apparel skirt, black racerback tank top (Winners), black flats (American Eagle), gold necklace (Smart Set), leather bag (Stone Mountain, from Winners).

No comments:

Post a Comment