Feb 25, 2011

Wouldn't It Be Nice




Today I went to the Healesville Sanctuary. It's very cool and only has native Australian animals, and it's partly an animal hospital which is very nice. It was supposed to be $65 but my girl W found an awesome deal for $25, so we bought those tickets. It was nice to spend the day actually doing something, I was going stir crazy in res every day. My favourite part about the sanctuary was definitely the koala's, they are so cute and cuddly looking, although apparently vicious when up close and personal. It was so funny to watch them all dopey from eating the eucalyptus, wake up, scratch themselves, then curl right up into a lazy ball.
Tomorrow I'm going to try wakeboarding for the first time, since I joined the wake boarding and waterskiing club on campus. It should be fun and was only $15 for the first time! I'm pretty happy that I'll finally be in water tomorrow, god I missed it so much! Even though I'm sure it won't be anything like the beaches in Sydney or Byron, it will be better than being dry thats for sure.
I'm also very sad that my tan has faded, it's because there's been no bloody sunshine here. Well when there has been I've been bundled up in my brand new Monash U sweater because it's so c-c-c-cold up in Melbs.
Last night was also pretty fun, W, A and I went to Luna Park in St. Kilda, and went on the rides and roller coasters, which was a total blast and way better than going to the local bar, The Nott (which is also fun but slightly lame with over priced drinks and too many jaffies). Jaffies by the by, stands for Just Another Fucking Freshman .. haha! High-larious.
Enjoy pictures of my life, since I have no pictures of my outfits lately.

1 comment: