Sep 7, 2011

Another Brick in the Wall

Tomorrow is the official first day of my last (hopefully) year of school. I'm trippin. On top of taking a full course load, I'm also writing my thesis about women's bodily agency in contrast to state-run disciplinary institutions and how they act in relation to eachother. Meaning the medicalization of the female body embodied through the birthing process and how it can be rebelled against (or not) through the use of midwives and homebirths. Idk where it's going really but, we'll see. It doesn't have to be my best work but I need to pass for sure otherwise my big move won't happen :(
That being said, while I'm crazy nervous I a very very excited to begin my classes this year. It's officially my last time being an undergrad student. And I'll no longer get discounts at Pizza Hut after this year. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment