Feb 4, 2010

Gabboooo



So this whole outfit was inspired by and (made by) my bff Gabby. She is an amazing art student who is soo down with music, visual arts and fashion. She's mad stylish in an eclectic/vintage sexy kind of way. Anyways, this outfit is totally a la Gabriella. The hair is mine :) curled and super messy cuz I brushed it, the grayish greenish cowl-neck dolman sleeve turtleneck is from her lovely wardrobe, and I've tucked it into the taupe American Aparel skirt with POCKETS (pockets are key). Then I've paired it with a brown plastic woven high-waisted belt.
The one with the no tights is just that outfit and beige/green plaid flats (Aldo), and my brown and black VV bag. The other photo is with brown and cream knit tights from Walmart ($4), and my black American Eagle flats. :) And the green bracelet is stolen from KP's closet.

1 comment: