Nov 1, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas



What a mess Halloween was, not only did it start snowing INSANELY (which is okay because I spent my first snowfall wrapped in my boyfriends arms, standing on the balcony at midnight watching the snow falling, illuminated by the street lights and moon shine, so romantic). But on Halloween the lovely snow turned to heavy thick slush, and walking to and from party to party, bus stop to bus stop was not only freezing cold, but slippery and wet, and to top that off a car drove past Becky and I and splashed the crap out of us, poor Becky was sooooaked in her tiny white and pink silk skirt (she was a porcelain doll, I was Indiana Jones).
But now that Halloween is over I can finally focus all my efforts on the important stuff ... Christmas!!! Okay that and exams ... but mostly Christmas!! I have already made 2 christmas cd's for my man and my favourite couple K&K :)

My favourite Christmas songs (this week) are:
And so this is Christmas - John Lennon and Yoko Ono
Christmas in the drunk tank - The Pogues
Little drummer boy - Bing Crosby & David Bowie
Carol of bells -Trans Siberian Orchestra
Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley
The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment