Nov 21, 2011

Enough is enough

Okay this is seriously the last of my shopping until the new year. Even though I spent practically pennies .. it's bad, naughty, naughty. I just donated a bag of clothes mere HOURS ago! Literally last night, in an attempt to de-clutter my closet (and make room to hang pictures, an inspiration board, and a mirror) I got rid of clothing, shoes, bags, and accessories. Then this morning I remembered Value Village was having a 50% off sale and though, well I'll juuuuuust go to look for some hilair christmas sweaters for M and I to wear together .. and to be honest the selection was quite disappointing and I didn't buy any, but I bought a pair of nice gap jeans, a black lace t-shirt (whatchu think? wear with a beige bra or be daring and wear with a bright cobalt blue bra .. or I'm too damn old and should just wear it with a tank underneath and stop trying to be a lamb ... because I'm a mutton .. or whatever). Also bought a pink dress in what I like to call "ethnic" print aka something a hippie would luuurve, a yellow super soft floral mini dress, and a blue tye-dye dress made from bamboo.

 And now I'm done for the year, noooo mooore buying myself things. (Although for all those sweet purchases I only spent $20 ... fuckyes).





AND I accidentally bought a skirt over the weekend with KP but I take no responsibility for it at all as she was the one who forced me into Winners and practically locked me in a change room with a bunch of clothes.
I can't say to no embroidered/crocheted/shimmery things .. and this skirt is all 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment