Nov 5, 2011

Finallyyyy

Man this has been annoying, blogger hasn't been allowing me to upload any photo's because it isn't recognizing iPhoto anymore. LAME. But I figured it out, now it will just take me like 8 years to upload a single pic.
Anyways, grey Smart Set jumper, striped mini with zipper down the back (some store in Cairns), Calvin Klein stockings, vintage leather cowboy boots, Roots satchel.
I'm currently lying in bed dying of a food baby, girl M took me out for lunch this aft at Spin downtown, it was really nice, we had a lovely heirloom tomato, basil, mozarella and onion salad to start, and then I had steak frites for my main, soooo delicious but soooo huge, I ate the whole thing too - don't fuck wit dat.
And 42 days :) <3 <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. you look so great. I like to lick your pussy till you have a screaming orgasm

    ReplyDelete