Dec 26, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year




Christmas day was awesome, the girst BK and I got KP and Daddy was a hit! Apparently they love Wii! And all my gifts were amazing, my big one was unlimited train and bus trips in Aussie on the Countrylink line. That'll make it so much easier to get around and see all the amazing sights down under, and also will save me a ton of money! Even if I did NO other traveling I would at least need to get from Sydney (airport) to Melbourne (school) and back .. and now my 6 weeks of pre-class travelling will be a million times easier! And also save me money cuz I can take overnight trains and busses and skip paying for a hotel room! Woohoo!
Anyways this is what I wore on Christmas day when my dad's side came over for dinner. Jacob jeans, grey Costa Blanca tank top with a white tank underneath, lilac and pearl necklace from Lisa (the Bay), pink oxford flats (Joneve), a studded belt that KP bought me (Aldo) and my studded earrings from Spring!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you
    using for this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and
    I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Also visit my web-site; understand

    ReplyDelete