Mar 21, 2011

Candyman


So in a couple of weeks I'm going up to Sydney again for Family Day, to see what M does at work on the boat :) I'm so excited because it's been stupid long since I've seen him, and talking on the phone every night just makes me miss him more. But he got some bad news that he had to work the night before and the night after Family Day. I wasn't upset, it just sucks that I would have to spend the night alone in the apartment. But he said he'd make it up to me, and when I asked how he said that we're going to drive down to Melbourne (yay, I asked for a road trip :) ) and he'd stay with me the whole week, and we're also going to drive the Great Ocean Road and go camping. Best. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete