Oct 6, 2010

dino love


So thankful for my friends today (as I am every day). But it really is true, you never know what you've got until it's gone, or at least until you're in fear of it.
One of my besties was hit by a car yesterday and we were all really freaked out. She was fine and the driver was charged but she's got a broken hand and a whole lot of bumps and bruises. She's a little trooper though, and didn't cry or feel sorry for herself, although idk how she's doing it because I'd be sooooo upset!
Anyways, we all love her and her roommates are the perfect people to be sick/injured with because they are all so compassionate and understanding (and medical messes themselves :P).
So yes, today I'm extra grateful for all my friends and how not only do I love them more than life itself, but we all, as a group love each other, and that's how we get through these fucked up situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment