Oct 9, 2010

You are a champion in their eyes


Last night the boyfriend and I went shopping after work and hung out in the pet store. It makes me so depressed because the animals are mistreated in there, and I also want to take them all home with me so they can run wild and free in the animal kingdom that my house would become. Ah wishful thinking. I made boy dinner last night, and I must say I'm very pleased with my culinary talent. I didn't use a recipe at all, just asked my mom for rough instructions and ingredients for Chicken Divan:
2 chicken breasts
broccoli florets
cream of chicken soup
mayonaise
curry
shredded cheese.
Cut the chicken into big hunks, and cook halway in a frying pan, steam broccoli. Mix the soup, mayo, and curry together. Put the chicken in a casserole dish, put the broccoli on top, dump the mixture over everything then top with shredded cheese and pop it in the oven for 20 minutes at 350. Yum :) I also served with bean salad.


This outfit is pretty summery but I saw the dress and HAD to have it, it reminds me of the dress that Carrie wears in SATC when she goes to Paris with the Russian, and goes to his art show instead of her party ... but in a less fancy/not haute couture way.
Turquoise Club Monaco dress ($10 Value Village), woven leather belt (Value Village), woven leather flats ($7 Value Village), broken Carriage watch (stolen from KP's dresser).

No comments:

Post a Comment