Jun 5, 2011

Soul Meets Body


Last night D took us out to Red Spice Road in the city for her 21st birthday dinner. It was really lovely, the food was great and it was a nice time out. Afterwards we went to Charlton's, a seedy karaoke bar in Chinatown, and it was pretty fun but things got messy, as they do, and the night ended on a shaky note.
But on the plus side I wore my awesome platforms out! They were sooo painful but totally cute :)
Today didn't do much except hit the gym, felt like such a champ running my ass off, then the boys came up and forced me to do this painful ab exercise with them. Bastards.
Kind of just laid low today, did some groceries, ruined all my hard work by mawing the fuck down on doughnuts, and watched movies. Also did a bit of essay work. Since it's due in less than 24 hours and is worth 60% I figured I should probably get on it. Will hopefully finish it tomorrow.
Missing M like crazy :( haven't heard from him in 2 days, internet hasn't been good on the boat. Soon though, I've been promised a phone call from Pearl Harbour, so I'm excited for that.
God I'm so ready for this school year to be done. After this stupid essay, I've got one more exam, that will be an essay, I think I'll have 24 hours to write it as a take-home. So I just want the time to pass quickly so I can get it over with and just not bother with school anymore. Well, not with this school, I deffo need to figure out the details of my thesis. Ahh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment