Oct 18, 2011

Lazy Day


I bailed on my Tuesday yoga session to make homemade spinach pesto instead :) It was the right choice. Except no one ever tells you that if you throw half a carton of spinach leaves in the blender it won't actually blend ... So I slap-chopped the shit out of them leaves, then slap-chopped this shit out of some garlic and pine nuts. And then threw it in a container with some lemon juice, olive oil and salt and shook it up. I won't say it's pretty but its noms!
And now, because I used the majority of my daily effort doing that, I'm lazy and unconvinced that getting dressed would be a valid use of my time ... So I'm looking a hot mess in a baggy-ass Value Village jumper that is SO comfyyyy. And jeans that don't fit. And wet hair, and last-nights undereye mascara stains. I look like a walk of shame. But the only thing still in my bed this morning is my dog. And her snoring.
Well better go do some readings, as lazy as I am in the clothes department I still have a teeny bit of willpower to read about reproductive rights and third world development. Woo women's studies for the win :)

1 comment:

  1. is that your dog? seems like the dog had a very lazy day that it didn't even react with the camera. :)

    Smith | spa uniforms

    ReplyDelete