Oct 28, 2011

Twenty One Years Later

Well I've certainly had the most special birthday a girl could ask for, my friends threw me a surprise party and took me out clubbing, G surprised me at work with a birthday cake, I went to a lovely Indian restaurant Pearl of India for dinner with my family (ate and drank farrr too much), then we came home and opened pressies (KP and Daddy got me a white and pink Kobo .. and then KP filled them with books with "theme" titles which made me bawl - like Where the heart is, The Happiness Project, P.S. I love you, Lucky, Thanks for the memories, Best friends forever, Never let me go.. I could go on but I'll start crying again). And BK got me a lovely studded clutch and obviously a twixer of lemon rum that we promptly did shots of. Then we played Wii bowling .. which is a lot more complicated than it looks.
But I felt so loved, my friends and fam made me feel soooo special :)
And to top it off Norton snuggled me all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment